Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Reviews February 16, 2012

   



Hey folks! 
Sign in to using your google account, Record via your phone or tablets camera, then upload your video directly is here! update your youtube.apk with version 2.3.4 now!
Sa Home pa lang ma-vview mo na ang latest updates sa subscriptions mo. Astig diba? 


IMO latest update February 15, 2012

Palagi kasing nag ooffline/ online pabalik balik ugn naunang version kaya medyo hindi ko muna ginamit itong IMO. I was about to just always use facebook app since may update na ang 1.7.3 ng facebook chat. Matipid sa memory. But then its says here na less data and battery ang improvements. I think I'll try it again this time. Ang ganda lang din kasi ng IMO dahil synchronized ang IMO, MSN, Skype, Yahoo, Google Talk, Facebook, AIM/ICQ, Jabber, VKontakte, My Space, Hyves at Steam.

  1. use less data and battery
  2. improved user interface
  3. fixed connection issues and crashes
  4. beta feature: voice calls, only works on imo android for now


February 9, 2012 2am
I was about to sleep and while i lay in bed with my tablet beside me. I was closing my apps when one of my app is youtube.apk suddenly I noticed one of the thumbnails is this titled Google Currents. I am so impressed while watching its trailer. And then I opened my android market to see if I can download it from there but sadly it doesn't support other country outside US. Haha I googled it and then boom! download the apk file and install it. synchronization is smooth and fast. added my favorite articles, magazines, blogs and news. Loving this app.
 What's in this version:
Stability improvements
Performance improvements in data sync







No comments:

Post a Comment